Christian Education programs take place throughout the year.
We offer classes for children and youth, and two adult classes year-round:
- The J. O. Walker, Jr. class meets in the parlor off Memorial Hall and follows the Uniform Lesson Series.
- The Library Discussion Class meets upstairs in the education building and uses a variety of source material. August – October we will be exploring the following topics:
- Hosea, Amos and Micah: The Minor Prophets
- The Importance of Context in Scripture
- Understanding God’s Grace through Parables.
Bible Study: A weekly Bible Study is led by the pastor every Wednesday at 10:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall.
Presbyterian Women meets the third Tuesday of every month, September through May, at 9:45 AM for their Bible study.
Annual Women’s Retreat – either in the Fall or Spring, a time to get away, rest and play at NaCoMe.
Youth: meet at least monthly, for fun, for learning, for helping our neighbors.